I am going to buy a Play Station 3 and I was just wondering if buying the remote would be worth it. Primarily I am going to use the remote to control movies and music and I wanted to know two things if anyone thinks it worth the $25 price tag and could I turn my Play Station console on and off Via the controller.
You May Also Like =)
- Playstation Vita Taco Bell – Should I buy many $5 boxes at once, or would that be pointless? I figure they would make it much more difficult to get one since they're so cheap. I was […]
- i just found out that my second xbox controller is modded! i need help!!? i found out it has rapid fire mod!, what kinda stuff can i do with this controller, im […]
- do you need a bluetooth to use the ps3 blu ray remote? i have a ps3 like to watch blu rays on it, but don't have a bluetooth, do i need a […]
- Where to trade in a ps3 that doesnt turn on for some cashh? this system was bought two months ago and it just stopped working it wont turn on so i […]
- Brand new controller, fully charged, will not connect, lights turn on then go off.?
- If you use a wired controller, you don’t need batteries for it, right? Okay, so my brother's a bum and he suddenly wants to get an xBox 360; to tell you the […]